[ExchangeList] Re: relocating storage location

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 12:48:43 -0300

If you are managing an Exchange server, or any mail server for that reason,
then you should know something about it. Hence the RTFM comment. READ THE FINE
MAANUAL, commonly known as help, F1 etc.

This is a very basic and recommended action and is well documented in the
online help.

A mail admin should know why he is moving mailboxes between stores.

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx