RE: queue smtp very long

  • From: "Julio Danoviz" <jedanoviz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:12:45 -0300

Achmad, is this a recent problem? I would start by checking ISA Protocol
Rules and Site and Content Rules for SMTP Outbound. If this is okay,
your problem might be DNS external resolution.

Are you receiving email? If you're not check ISA Server Publishing
Rules, you should have published your Exchange Server.