[ExchangeList] Re: question

  • From: "Rick Boza" <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 15:34:53 -0400

So more curiosity: how many servers / mailboxes does $70K buy you coverage on?

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 3:16 PM, <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
ZIXCorp, very very good Encryption/security filtering/profanity filtering, etc.  Very pricey also, off the top of my head I think we're running around 70K a year in maintance.

George

Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 9:09 AM

To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] question

is there anybody out there using anything that would stop social security numbers from being emailed thru exchange 2003 thanks for your time in advance

Regional Health's mission is to provide and support health care excellence in partnership with the communities we serve.

Note: The information contained in this message, including any attachments, may be privileged, confidential, or protected from disclosure under state or federal laws . If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the Sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the communication, including any attachments.