publishing OWA using ISA server

  • From: "ikm7176" <ikm7176@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 07:45:01 -0600

HI,

I have a problem publishing my OWA through ISA server. There is no problem
using OWA within the internal network. But when i try  to access the OWA
using http://<ISA external IP>/exchange it gives the error

BAD GATEWAY
A DNS lookup error occurred.

I used the Publish Outlool Web Access server wizard available with ISA
Featured Pack 1. we already have our MX record registered pointing to the
external interface IP of the ISA server.

i can access the my mail server using POP3 and IMAP clients from outside i
tried to telnet the external interface of our ISA server using port 80 it
was successful.

i dont know what the problem is. i think there is some DNS issue. I Hope
anyone can help me solve this problem.

thanks

IKM