RE: public folders

  • From: "Lomker, Michael" <mlomker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 13:28:46 -0500

> How can I run them in corporate mode they are connected via
> the Internet not VPN?

I've done it a number of times but it isn't the simplest thing to do from the
standpoint of name resolution.  If you aren't experienced then I wouldn't
recommend it.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q155831

> mail, POP3 or IMAP. Don't even mention VPN it has never
> worked.

I won't support software VPN's either.  If it doesn't run on Citrix then I
install a hardware firewall.

> login screen and that's it. My public folders work as long as your
> connected to the lan but public folders don't even show up in
> web mail. I

I thought you said you were using Exchange 2k?  Exchange 2k does support public
folders in web access but 5.5 does not.