RE: public folders

  • From: "Lomker, Michael" <mlomker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 12:12:19 -0500

> I have OWA setup and can gain access to email and contacts
> and calender but
> not public folders nor can I access delegates. Also I set up

You have to have the NNTP service running in order for public folders to work.
Make sure that you didn't stop it.

By "delegates" I assume that you want to be able to open up a secondary
mailbox.  You can't do that in OWA.  Some of my users wish that it worked as
well.

> a client with
> outlook using IMAP is there any way to get the non email
> items to look
> right the contacts show up as email the appointments show up
> as email.

No.  If your users have reasonable bandwidth then you should just run them in
the regular corporate mode.