RE: pst file open/import problem

  • From: Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 09:52:10 -0500

Eddie,

    It appears as though this user has deleted whatever was in the PST.
PST's do not decrease in size.  After files are deleted, you have to run the
compaction utility to reduce the size of the PST.  So in effect, the file
size could be 9 MB's with nothing in the file.... Until the utility is run.

Chris