RE: problems with outlook 2003 and secure pop3

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 05:56:03 -0500

Heh. That's a philosophical thing you can look at two ways.

While I agree with you, the way it has been explained to me is that they
look at the volume of articles referenced from the web, they examine the
top X percent, and update those. Apparently, with the number of articles
involved, updating them all would represent a massive investment of time
and effort, for little potential gain.