problem with mail formatting.....

  • From: "KEN MORRIS" <KMORRIS@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:25:14 -0400

Title: problem with mail formatting.....

Hello all,
I am having a problem with one user who is trying to send out email to a list serve. The list serve will only handle text only. Her email is consistently leaving as html formatting.

I have confirmed that her settings are set to send text only messages. After ensuring that this is indeed the case, when we send the email to another account outside, it arrives as a HTML formatted message.

My question:
What would cause one user (we have over 200) to have their mail reformatted after they send the message?

All suggestions appreciated.
Thanks
Ken