problem with installation

  • From: Ron Smith <ronsrsth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 17:54:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi! Everybody,

I'm new to exchange server 2000.

I recently installed exchange server 2000 (tipical installation) with exchange
service pack 2 in windows 2000 server domain controller.

However, when I tried to assign e-mail address to users, I realised that there
is no any mailbox store in my system, so couldn't create e-mail address. Isn't
exchange server supposed to create a storage group by default during
installation??? If yes, what mistake did I make?

Thanks in advance for your help..

Ron