RE: postmaster address

  • From: "Tony Anderson" <tandersn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:26:24 -0700

Yes, I have done this already, but it doesn't fix the problem. The
@exchange1 domain no longer exists, only @exchange2 exists now. Somewhere, I
need to change the @exchange1 to @exchange2, does everyone follow me? The
mail never get's back to the server. A failure occurs, a message is sent out
from postmaster@exchange1. A user replies, but exchange1 no longer exists,
so it get's returned to them. I need to change the outgoing address.

Tony