RE: plz help

  • From: "lancy saldanha" <lancysaldanha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 04:22:06 +0000

HI Richard

thanks for the details.

if i really need to replicate between sites which one is better? the X 400 or site replicator? the advantages /disadvantages.

if you have a better explanation on this is well appreciated.

secondly how do i create different site names in exchange 2000 as it asks only for organisation name not the site name during installation any ideas ? plz coz we are planning to extend our offices .

thanks in advance

lancy saldanha