Re: pdc emulator & nt 4 as bdc in win2k domain

  • From: "pimcs" <pimcs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 18:47:00 -0700

pdc emulator & nt 4 as bdc in win2k domain
AOA dear
NT4 can't b configured as a BDC for the win 2000 Bcoz win2000 us LDAP and AD
Services.
u can use another 2000 server to work as the backup server for ur domain and
also use that in exchange . if anyb'dy has Objection about my views , plz reply
i'll welcome that
ALLAH Hafiz
Salman