RE: owa publishing

  • From: "Mike Liddekee" <mliddekee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:00:32 -0500

I sent this earlier and it looks like it never made it to the list.

Depends on your firewall setup.  If you have OWA installed on your Exchange
server, you should just have to open up either port 80 or 443 (preferably 443)
to your exchange server.  Then in your internet DNS host, you would just add an
alias for your exchange server external ip address to point to owa.elind.com

Regards,
Mike Liddekee
Network Engineer

Humco Holding Group, Inc.