owa domain prompt

  • From: Devon Harding - GTHLA <DHarding@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 10:03:25 -0500

For some reason, I cannot logon to Exchange 2000 FE server via OWA with just
username and password.  I have the type it in this format domain\username.
I looked at the 'Exchange' virtual directory properties and the it is set to
'Basic Authentication' with my default domain set.  Why isn't it using the
default domain?

Devon Harding

System Administrator

Gilat Latin America

954-858-1600

dharding@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dharding@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain
information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not copy or use this
e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.