[ExchangeList] Re: owa 2007 outbox

  • From: James Chong <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:31:58 -0500

Wow I just noticed the same issue this morning from an email I sent out yesterday afternoon. It was received by recipients including myself but OWA still shows message in Outbox. I'll going to troubleshoot today; if I get anywhere I will post; also let me know if you find anything as well.

James Chong
Sr. Systems Engineer
InPhonic, Inc.
11130 Sunrise Valley Dr.