[ExchangeList] Re: owa 2007 connection error

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 02:02:59 -0800 (PST)

Thanks guys, I have got it working, and yes it did work with the ip address, although it complained that a domain you are referring to is not registered on the certificate, but it still worked. Now I need to wait for our isp to make the necessary dns change to reflect the new isa server.

We did have an issue thou, we were able to send out emails on the new server, but not receive, although and smtp outbound rule has been created. I am guessing that we will need to make changes to our exchange smtp outbound connector to point to the new isa server?

Thanks

Patrick

  • Date: 12/01/2009 13:29:31 [GMT]
  • Server: Main-isa01
  • Source: proxy

Not quite sure what we are doing wrong. The thing is we are using the external ip address of the isa server to redirect to our exchange site until our isp makes the necessary dns change.

so it is https://123.23.19.45/owa and then we get the above error.

Thanks

Patrick