owa

  • From: "Sarfraz ahmed" <S.ahmed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 10:08:13 +0100

Good Morning,

Thank for mail and help, I configured these steps.
I configured virtual server in exchange system manager name (owa.
Nationalhalal.local) and IP (All unassigned)
Nationalhalal.com (default) (may exchange domain is national halal.com
and local is nationalal halal.local)
Basic authentication and integrated windows authentication are click.

IN ISS Default web configured as IP (All unassigned) TCP PORT 80 and
host header name is SB-SERVER
Directory Security setting are: - in anonymous access and authentication
control Basic authentication (password is clear text) click and
integrated clicked in Basic authentication Domain name is
www.nationalhalal.com <http://www.nationalhalal.com/>   and same setting
in owa .nationalhalalllocal.

Many thank for help

sarfraz Ahmed