RE: outlook / exchange calendar appointment times

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:45:26 -0700

Change to daylight savings time?

John Tolmachoff

MCSE, CSSA

Owner, Network Engineer/Consultant

eServices For You

City of Industry, CA

www.eservicesforyou.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua M. Etterman [mailto:jetterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 11:29 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] outlook / exchange calendar appointment times

http://www.MSExchange.org/

One of my users has noticed an odd problem. From his satellite office he
schedules events, but when he looks at his calendar via OWA or if anyone at
our home office looks at his calendar we see the appointments as starting an
hour after he's scheduled them for.

Any ideas?

--

Joshua Etterman

Complete College Solutions

513 W. Chocolate Ave.

Hershey, PA 17033

Phone: (717) 508-2000

Fax: (717) 508-2001

E-mail: jetterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____

The information contained in this email is confidential and is intended only
for the person identified and intended as the receipient. If you are not the
intended receipient or have received this communication in error, any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on
the contents of this message is prohibited. If you receive this message in
error, contact the sender immediately and delete it from your computer.

Personal e-mails are restricted by company policy. As such, Complete College
Solutions, CCS Financial Corporation, its associated companies and
affiliates disclaim any and all responsibility or liability for any personal
information or opinions of the author expressed in this email.

  _____