outlook / exchange calendar appointment times

  • From: "Joshua M. Etterman" <jetterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:28:36 -0400

One of my users has noticed an odd problem. From his satellite office he
schedules events, but when he looks at his calendar via OWA or if anyone
at our home office looks at his calendar we see the appointments as
starting an hour after he's scheduled them for.

Any ideas?

--
Joshua Etterman
Complete College Solutions

513 W. Chocolate Ave.
Hershey, PA 17033

Phone: (717) 508-2000
Fax: (717) 508-2001
E-mail: jetterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

=====================================
The information contained in this email is confidential and is intended only
for the person identified and intended as the receipient.
If you are not the intended receipient or have received this communication in
error, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is prohibited. If you
receive this message in error, contact the sender
immediately and delete it from your computer.

Personal e-mails are restricted by company policy. As such, Complete College
Solutions, CCS Financial Corporation, its associated
companies and affiliates disclaim any and all responsibility or liability for
any personal information or opinions of the author
expressed in this email.