RE: outlook 2002 settings..

  • From: "Chris Chauv" <chrisc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:56:10 -0700

Thanks Mark.

Got it.

Now..I've been playing around w/ the GPO template. However, there's no
option where it says that when a user requests a Read Receipt, the other
user has no way of deny my request. The only options in the GPO is
'Never send a response' or 'Always before sending a response'.
Basically, I want to be able to get a read receipt for people I send
emails to without them knowing that.....

-chris