RE: outbound mails problem

  • From: "Arif, Aboo M" <Aboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 02:06:23 +0530

Hi raj.

I am sending this mail from same mail system.SP u mean Service pack ? I
loaded exch2k sp1 after noticing the problem, win2k is sp2.

I am sending some NDR s

 b.bijub@xxxxxxxxx on 1/2/2002 4:53 PM
            Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified.
Please retry or contact your administrator.

prasad.cp on 1/2/2002 6:26 PM
            Your mail system could not find a way to successfully
communicate with the destination system. Please notify your
administrator.
            <excheit.emcureinfotech.com #5.5.0>

      Sukesh.N on 1/2/2002 6:26 PM
            Your mail system could not find a way to successfully
communicate with the destination system. Please notify your
administrator.
            <excheit.emcureinfotech.com #5.5.0>

This are some warning messages in server event viewer. Application log.

EXPS is temporarily unable to provide protocol security with
"sohm.kpit.com".  "CSessionContext::OnEXPSInNegotiate" called
"HrServerNegotiateAuth" which failed with error code 0x8009030c (
N:\transmt\src\smtpsink\exps\expslib\context.cpp@1414 ).

Message delivery to the remote domain 'rediffmail.com' failed for the
following reason: The connection was dropped by the remote host.

Message delivery to the remote domain 'hotmail.com' failed.  The error
message is 'An SMTP protocol error occurred.
'. The SMTP verb which caused the error is 'RCPT'.  The response from
the remote server is '552 Requested mail action aborted: exceeded
storage allocation
'.

Is this related to any security, authentication settings in server, or
some related to relay,?? we are using DNS lookup only

Expecting reply

Regards
Arif