one mailbox, multiple access

  • From: "A. M. Salim" <msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:50:35 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I have a somewhat unusual user requirement:  three users need to be able
to access the same mailbox (from three different workstations).  Email
should be delivered (or be visible from Outlook) to all three workstations
and all three users should be able to see the same 'sent mail" and other
folders and information from any of the three workstations.

The other wrinkle: any PST's or files stored on the Exchange Server 2003
cannot be allowed "grow with time" as there is a hosting limit on each
mailbox of 100 MB (or maybe 250MB at higher cost).

Any suggestions? ActiveSync?  Other? (preferably not requiring any third
party non-Microsoft plugins but let me know if there are any such).

Mike