[ExchangeList] Re: off topic - service restart batch

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:17:35 -0400

Usually adding  /y  (e.g. "net start /y xxxxx") pre-answers questions with
yes for many command utilities that would have stopped and asked.

But myself, I would simply add another NET START for the required service in
the batch/cmd file prior to NET START of the service you are controlling.

Carl

  _____