not getting any solutions "infact there is no solutions on microsoft for this problem" (help !)

  • From: "Raman" <goswamiraman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 09:54:05 -0600

The message could not be delivered because the recipient's destination
email system is unknown or invalid. Please check the address and try
again, or contact your system administrator to verify connectivity to the
email system of the recipient.
            <xxx.xxx.com #5.1.2>

contact your system administrator.
            MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=com/DC=domain:servername

these are the two random error some of the users are getting while sending
messeges internal or external randomly.

well i found out the cause of these errors
this could be due to because we recently migrated our exchange server on a
new harware due to hard disk crash on old server. so i had to delete the
mailboxes and had to recreate it on the new server and restore from the
backup. But servers are in the same organisation.
1. i tried to add the x500 address to all the users but the problem is
same
or may be i am not doing it properly. if this is the solution to this
problem can anyone suggest me how to add x500 address like what format.
e.g  /o=? /ou=? /cn=? /alias=iknow

please reply if any other details needed
but please do reply

regards
lovemsexchange