[exchangelist]

  • From: "Vijayakumar, T" <t.vijayakumar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:34:12 +0530

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Mearns [mailto:Marc.Mearns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 6:31 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] First Exchange 2000 server in the site

http://www.MSExchange.org/

User Group

I would like to remove the public folder store on the first server that
has been installed in the site. I know that I need to replicate any
public folders to our new public folder server. I have also looked at
Q252486 "Removing the first Exchange 2000 Server from the site"

1. Can someone please tell me how I rehome the Recipient Update Service
(RUS) wihin Exchange 2000 (I assume that this is a System folder) I know
you right click on Public folders and select system folders. Should I be
looking for a specific system folder?

2. Can someone explain how RUS interfaces with Exchange 2000 or point me
in the right direction?

3. I would also like to make sure that the free-busy time is replicated
to the new public folder. Can some one please confirm this process.

Regards

Marc Mearns

Mobile - 07775-630508
Office  - 020 7695 0286

 the system manager ( postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ).

 The format of address is:  firstname.lastname@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 MAILsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

 J Sainsbury plc  (185647 England)
 Sainsbury's Supermarkets Limited  (3261722 England)

 Registered Offices:
 33 Holborn
 London
 EC1N 2HT