new server

  • From: "David Liles" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 23:19:41 -0500

We are trying to replace our existing exchange 2000 server with a new one but
are running into some problems....

When we configure Outlook for our users from our old exchange server to our new
one, their Outlook settings automatically default back to our old exchange
server.

Currently both are in our network because we want to gradually migrate users to
the new server once we confirm everything is configured and working correctly.

Can anyone tell us why our user Outlook configurations are returning back to
their original server settings after we attempt to configure them to use the
new server?

Thanks,

Dave