new mail edb and stm

  • From: "David Stolz" <david.stolz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 14:51:19 -0500

I am trying to set up a new database in an existing storage group and get the
following messages.

"The store could not be mounted because the Active Directory information was
not replicated yet."
I get the choices to manually try again or let the ES System manager try
again for me.

The retry fails with the following error.
The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service could not find the specified
object.
ID no: c1041722
Exchange System Manager

Time does not seem to fix this problem as days later I still can not mount
the new store.

Any ideas?  What am I overlooking?

David Stolz
Manager Network and Telecom
Cumulus Media, Inc
3535 Piedmont Rd
Building 14, floor 14
Atlanta, GA 30305

404-260-6651

Note: This transmission and any documents which may accompany it, contains
information from Cumulus Media Inc., which is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and which may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this
communication or its substance is prohibited.