networking

  • From: rao raghava <raocmpdi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 06:04:38 -0700 (PDT)

dear sir,

we have 5 mailservers located at different locations and connected by 64 kbps
radio links or leased lines to a central  mailserver at a central location on
an intanet network.each of 5 mail servers  has got 50 clients and the central
server has got 200 clients on lan. we want 15 of 50 clients at each of 5 mail
servers should be clients of the central server also.in such a case what should
be hardware and soft ware configuration at the client end and the servers end
at all the locations as mentioned above.pl.give the solution.

rao.