Re: multiple Outlook clients for one Exchange account

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:52:13 -0500

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:40:49 -0500 (EST), A. M. Salim
<msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
> Hi,
>
> > That's not cool! Ask for a new hard drive for the holidays. Seriously.
>
> LOL :-)  Actually there is plenty of disk space available ... this account
> is on a hosted server and there is a size limit for each mailbox like
> 100MB or 250MB at the most.  If it was their own server that would be a
> different story.  And they do not have the resources to purchase and
> maintain an in-house Exchange server.

How much is their email worth to them, though? What if this PST
becomes corrupt? What if the office burns down? The list goes on...

I would have them clean-up (built-in tool within Outlook) this mailbox
and/or request a quota limit increase.

...D