moving Pagefile.sys

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Support" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 07:52:31 -0400

Hi,

We have a Win2k with Ex2k, and I want to move the Pagefile.sys to another drive
from the C: drive.  Has anyone had any issues when moving this file?  I read up
on that I may have to delete the Netlogon.chg file if I move the Pagefile.sys.

TIA,

Mike Dufoe
System Administrator
ETI Canada Inc.

Ó¿Õ Who's Watching Your Network? Ó¿Õ

The information contained in this message may be confidential or protected from
use or disclosure by law. Any distribution, unauthorized use or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender and delete the email.