[ExchangeList] move gmail user to exchange

  • From: "Harondel J. Sibble" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 20:18:53 -0800

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Anyone have any tips
from the trenches so to speak on converting a user with
Gmail over to Exchange?

The user in question is president of the company, all his company email gets
forwarded to his gmail account and he access it using entourage 2008 on his
MacBookPro.

I've already got procedures in place for the outlook pst users.

One thing I thought about is using Popcon

http://www.christensen-software.com/popcon.htm

or the Pop3 Connector service on the exchange server to connect to gmail and
download all the mail a la fetchmail into his exchange mailbox.

Any other suggestions

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting