[ExchangeList] Re: move database

  • From: "Taylor, George" <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:54:33 -0600

Also keep in mind that it's best practices to keep your databases and
log files on different drives, not just different partitions, but a
physically diffrent set of spindles.  This gets even more important if
your running on an older, underpowered server.

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.

  _____