[ExchangeList] Re: move database

  • From: "Rick Boza" <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:16:50 -0400

What version of Exchange?  Depending on the answer to that, you are
either moving the entire database to the new, bigger drive, or you could
be adding an additional mailbox store and just moving that mailbox.

Really need a bit more info - how big is the drive your database is
currently on and how big is your target?

What caused you to run out of space?  Was it just the Exchange database,
or log files, or something else entirely?