monitor public folder replication on exchange server 2000

  • From: Sagar <sagarvcs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 01:58:43 -0800 (PST)

hi all
plz tel me
how to Configure and monitor public folder replication on exchange server 2000
AND

How can we check the time taken to Replicate between two exchange servers

1. With in a LAN

2. Over the WAN

Like the issue is suppose we have posted 1GB of data in a public folder and we
need to know how much time does it take to replicate with other exchange
servers.

Plz sort me this problem for me or send me any links where i can get the
appropriate inforamtion

Awaiting ur early mail

Thanks and regards

Sagar

Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.