[ExchangeList] Re: missing mails and no NDR

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 04:35:24 -0700 (PDT)

The id is missing, when tracked using message track. I did serch using message id. Even on the sender mail server the id is missing in the log. So i guess it could be outlook cache issue, not sure at this time. I have asked desktop engg to further investigate the client.

Regards
Praveen R

"Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What does message tracking say? Do a search by the message ID.

HTH.
Regards,
Raj Periyasamy
MCSE(Messaging), CCNA