RE: migrating accounts from Exch 2000 to REMOTE Exch 2003

  • From: "A. M. Salim" <msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 22:28:19 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

> This sounds like a job for exmerge. Exmerge will export the contents of an
> exchange database to pst files. You can then use exmerge to import the data
> back onto your new exchange server. You will have to create the user accounts
> and exchange mailboxes on the new exchange server by hand or with a script.

Thanks for the tip on exmerge which will migrate PST files.  The PST files
will contain the mailboxes, however what about calendars and public
folders?  If the PST files do not hold calendars and public folders, I
need to bring the calendars and public folders some other way ... any
suggestions?

Mike