mailbox access

  • From: "r motlik" <rmotlik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:15:04 -0600

Hello
I have 2 OU's for different branches, In theses OU's separate groups have
been delegated exchange view only permission and full control over their
OU's yet in one OU's the admin can add his or other names to the exchange
advanced,mailbox permission tab and in the other OU he cannot. I have
looked at the security for the OU's and the effective security for the
users, yet cannot find any discrepancy or reason why. I need to be able to
grant permission to this other admin group to be able to add themselves to
the exchange advanced, mailbox permission. I'm sure this is a security
issue somewhere but have not been able to track it down. There are no deny
permissions set for these admin groups.
Thanks in advance