limits

  • From: "Luiz Claudio Camargo" <lcamargo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 12:10:01 -0300

Hello, list

I need to set different limits in the messages my users can send. What
can I do? I want to configure limits to all users and allow some user to
use more MB....When I limit in message delivery, the user property
doesn't work, the limit doesn't increase. What can I do? I need to
configure 1 to 1 user accounts or I can configure all accounts at the
same time?

Thank's in advance,

Luiz

DISCLAIMER:
 Este e-mail e qualquer arquivo anexo e propriedade de Linx Sistemas LTDA , e
podem ser legalmente considerados como confidenciais. E emitido, somente, para
o destinatario e nao pode ser divulgado ou usado  por ninguem diferente do
destinatario, observada a confidencialidade e segredo profissional. Se voce
receber este e-mail  por engano, por favor avise o remetente imediatamente e
apague a mensagem, assim como todas as copias geradas em sua caixa postal.
Obrigado.
(This e-mail and any file attached thereto is proprietary of Linx Sistemas LTDA
and it may be legally privileged and confidential. It is intended solely for
the addressee and may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the
addressee, under the professional confidentiality. If you  have received this
e-mail by  mistake, please advise the sender immediately. Thank you.)