[ExchangeList] Re: junk e-mail

  • From: "Brian Bernard" <bbernard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 11:35:39 -0400

Was the first part of your response really necessary? If someone is asking for
help, they should get it without anyone giving them attitude (and for the
record, the kid does not have to be blond in braces; intelligence is not
defined by hair/skin color or anything else).

As mentioned, set your junk mail options to low and let us know how you make
out. I am interested in helping here, unlike some others.