Re: [isalist] RE: I need somebody help me

  • From: "Aleksandar Brankovic" <baleksandar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:13:31 +0100

I hope tahat u did not point this on me
Why?

Because, I had to figure level of expirience of dear Person so I could give
him right directions, potential problems etc.
This was only reason why ask him about role transfer........

By the way I had one Exch server placed on FSMO, it is not shame, just lack
of expirience. In a smal conmpany conting 15 emploeeyes

  _____