[ExchangeList] Re: installing and additional exchange 2003 server

  • From: Simon Butler <simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:37:58 +0100

If the servers are in the same forest then you can swing. You can only swing within the Exchange org, and the Exchange boundary is the Forest.

If they are in separate forests then it will have to be a manual move using PST files etc.

Simon.

--
Simon Butler
MVP: Exchange, MCSE

e: simon@xxxxxxxxxxx
w: www.amset.co.uk
w: www.amset.info

Need cheap certificates for Exchange, compatible with Windows Mobile 5.0?
http://CertificatesForExchange.com/ for certificates from just $23.99.
Need a domain for your certificate? http://DomainsForExchange.net/