import "public folders" from exch2k to exch2003 using .pst files (like exmerge.exe)

  • From: Daniel <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 18:04:21 -0300

I migrated AD objects (users,pass,..) using ADMT-v2, but migration of exchange mailboxes from exch2k failed. Exch2003 post install process tools mailbox migration fail too.
(I have a complex situation, so automatic migration tools get problems especialy cause my old AD domain have the same name as the new AD domain).

I resolve the problem of mailbox migration from exch2k to exch2003 using "exmerge.exe" utility (export/import to/from .pst files) i was a excelent solution for my case.

Now I need import "public folders" from exch2k, but exmerge.exe don't do it!

Any one know some tool like exmerge.exe to export "public folders" to .pst files an import
to exch2003?

Thanks,

Daniel