RE: imf and other smtp blocking recommendations

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 22:25:35 -0500

For IMF documentation, read the v1 docs and then the SP2 release notes.

IMF meets your (1), (2) and (3) requirements.

You can get other solutions to do better spam blocking, either running on
Exchange or on a separate box.  Some that run on a separate box can be had
for free (they are usually built on a Linux derivative).  Those that
integrate into Exchange are not free.

Carl