RE: iPaq & OWA

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 17:35:45 -0700

Hi

Check the site

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/OMA_Exchange_Server_2003.html

________________________________

From: Falah Ahmed [mailto:falah.ahmed@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 2:58 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] iPaq & OWA

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi all,

Any body knows how to configure iPaq to access OWA, I can browse the
internet but I cant access my e-mail using OWA.

Thanks

Attention:
This message, including any attachment(s), is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential.  Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and
permanently delete this message including any attachment(s), without reading it
or making a copy.
Any outgoing message has been scanned for possible harmful file(s) or
script(s), but it is your sole responsibility to run detection tools as we
won't guarantee the safety of message(s).