RE: iHateSpam vs GFI

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <mcummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:16:04 -0400

So far I've viewed what feels like at least 50 spam filter links and
I've basically left it at that. The idea of preventing all spam from
entering the network is a good dream but this is starting point. Like I
said a small office with less than 50 users; no need to break the bank.
So something that can be implemented and that simply works.