RE: how to admin exchange and active dir from windows 2k workstation

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:56:00 -0400

Marvin

If you insert the Exchange 2000 CD, and run the setup, what you need to
do is install just the Exchange Administration tools, you will see it
when the setup runs.

Mark L Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY
www.4mcts.com <http://www.4mcts.com/>
Tel:  716 586 3890
Fax: 716 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
For MSN Messenger add  <mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxx> mark@xxxxxxxxx to your
contacts list
For answer to your Microsoft Exchange questions visit
<http://www.msexchange.org/> www.msexchange.org
"In God we trust. Everybody else we verify using PGP!"