how do I delete 10,000+ emails in outbound que of Ex 5.5 SP4?

  • From: "Gary" <ntgurugary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 00:29:46 -0600

Hi,
Recently, a customer's Ex 5.5 Sp4 on NT 4.0 SP6a was commandered as a
relay. Since then , the relay has been stopped. However, there are still
many emails left in the outbound que and deleting them using the delete
button is extremely inefficient and time consuming.

Does anybody know a better way to delete all of the emails in the outbound
que in one swoop ?

Thanks in advance.

Gary