guidance please

  • From: "Naureen Khan" <naureen_khan27@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:34:15 +0500

Hi,

My name is Naureen. I am currently working on a software project that involves MS Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Server (5.5 and above). I needed some guidance.

Basically we have made a new interface in MS Outlook through which any messages sent can also be sent in the form of a SMS to a mobile device (using a third party component).  Now what we want is to have this component installed from the EXCHANGE SERVER without the need of any reconfiguration at the client side (i.e. Outlook).  My question then is IS THIS POSSIBLE THROUGH THE USE OF WORKFLOW APPLICATIONS.

I am new to Exchange Server and Workflow application and am currently stiill searching on their architecture.

Any help or guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-Naureen