RE: getting off MAPS RSS blacklist????

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:30:04 -0700

Here is a response I received from someone deeply involved in Spam software:

"Unfortunately, I don't have any contacts at MAPS -- they actually haven't

responded to several requests I've sent.  Very few people use them anymore,

because they are so expensive and offer so little."

In other words, do not sweat it.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA

Engineer/Consultant

eServices For You